[aur-dev] Dashboard

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:58:28 UTC 2017

On 02/12/2017 11:02 AM, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2017 at 16:26:55, Janne Heß via aur-dev wrote:
>> Only one question: Are old requests dismissed? Or will they stay
>> forever? To me, it looks unnecessary to keep them, and I would really
>> appreciate if they were dismissed after they were accepted some time ago
>> (like 6 months) to keep the list clean.
>
> Currently, requests stay on the list forever. I agree that it would be
> useful to hide requests once closed for a while, though. Unfortunately,
> we do not store a time stamp of the date/time a request was closed which
> leaves us with two options:
>
> 1. Hide a requests if it has been closed *and* was created a certain
>    amount of time ago.
>
> 2. Add a time stamp when the request status changes (i.e. a request is
>    closed). Hide all closed requests where this new time stamp either
>    dates back a certain number of days or is unset.
>
> Regards,
> Lukas

So I saw the patches in pu to hide 6-month-old requests that have been
resolved, and looking at the dashboard some old requests have disappeared.

However, I also cannot see the recently-closed deletion request for
firefox-dev (PRQ #7448, filed 2/07/2017), which was accepted, but then
restored by the maintainer -- could that be confusing things? Also, two
other requests that were accepted today, still list themselves as "pending".

Is this supposed to happen???

--
Eli Schwartz