[aur-dev] Stop limiting the height of AUR comments?

Radostin Stoyanov rstoyanov1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 06:12:51 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I like the idea of expanding the long comments and an easy solution
using JQuery could be adding link or button:

Expand (on click) -> $(this).closest('p').css("max-height", "none");

Condense (on click) -> $(this).closest('p').css("max-height", "10em");

I tested in the browser console with:

$($('.article-content')[0]).children('p').css("max-height", "none");

$($('.article-content')[0]).children('p').css("max-height", "10em");