Highlight orphaned packages in table

Marcus Andersson marcus at tojoma.se
Sun Aug 30 21:40:59 UTC 2020

Hi! One minor feature that i personally would find helpful, is when
you're scrolling thru the package list and "accidentally" find an
orphaned package that you end up adopting; Unless you're specifically
looking for packages to adopt, it's pretty hard to tell an orphaned
package from a maintained one. Therefore I suggest a highlighting
feature, making orphaned packages easier to spot as you scroll. Fore
example, out of date package's version numbers is red when they are
flagged like so, that behavior would be helpful for orphaned packages too.

I am happy to implement this if it seems like a reasonable addition.

Thanks!

mackilanu