aurweb Git repository moved to GitLab

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Sun May 24 15:38:41 UTC 2020

The official aurweb Git repository has been moved to our new GitLab
instance. The new upstream URL is

    https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/aurweb.git

For the time being, we will accept aurweb bug reports and requests via
the mailing list, Flyspray and the GitLab issue tracker. Patches can be
submitted to the mailing list or via GitLab. Features that require a
GitLab account (such as creating tickets on GitLab or filing merge
requests) are currently only available to members of the Arch Linux
staff. I will send another email when this changes.

In the meantime, please feel free to update any references to the old
Git repository.

Best regards,
Lukas