Translation Status

Kevin Morris kevr at 0cost.org
Tue Jan 11 02:18:45 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I'd like to thank anybody who stepped up and took part in helping us out
with reviewing translations. This is an ongoing process currently, but
I wanted to share some information regarding release timing of these
translation updates.

These new/modified translations are intended to be released when the
Python aurweb port is released on aur.archlinux.org, within roughly
a week or two. They are all being worked out in our development `pu`
branch at the moment, which never hits live deployments.

So, don't worry if it seems to be delayed; everybody will get these
new translations quite soon :)

Thanks again! You're all so awesome.

Regards,
Kevin