[aur-general] Safe Flags In The AUR?

Simo Leone simo at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 17 19:56:11 EST 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 09:46:15AM +0900, Callan Barrett wrote:
> Can we get an update on that patch? When does it actually get applied
> to the actual, real, running AUR? I think it's been *months* now and
> nothing has happened even when a patch was given in the same post as
> the proposal and the person proposing it _was the same person
> maintaining the AUR now._
>
> Can we please finally get this applied, the sooner safe flags are dead
> and buried the better.

Yeah I'm going to apply it eventually. I'm sort of out of town for the
next three-ish weeks though, expect a new AUR release in about 4 weeks.
If anyone's got anything in mind patch-wise, please send it to the
aur-dev list and I'll look it over when I'm around again.

Also, the aur-dev list might be better for this type of stuff in general.

-S