[aur-general] Enforcing TU Bylaws

JJDaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:21:52 EST 2007

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:04:52 +0900
"Callan Barrett" <wizzomafizzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> After seeing Roman's post in the pressh TU vote I think we need to
> start enforcing the bylaws based on inactivity now it has become a
> problem, last thread we only *just* got half of the TUs to vote in it.
> I have no problem with pressh becoming a TU anyway as I don't believe
> someone should miss out because of lazy TUs or TUs marked active who
> are actually inactive.

Another point that (IMHO ) need attention is the bugtracker, also
know as flyspray.
I see too many bugs ( in some cases with attached patch ) that
aren't checked and fixed. I want to remember at all TUs that
we have our section, I'm not anyone in Arch but, please, be more active
on this :)

(I'm talking about Community section of flyspray, not the others)

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User