[aur-general] REMOVAL: xterminus

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:38:15 EST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 1:10 AM,  <w9ya at qrparci.net> wrote:
> IF the by-laws cannot or will not be interpreted this way, then I suggest
> we change them so that we can have inactive tu s without removing them
> altogether.

Exactly what you described is in the bylaws. A TU can be inactive for
a maximum of 2 months WITH explanation, xterminus has disappeared
without any such explanation and so should not be applied to that rule
anyway so there's no reason for him to be marked "inactive
indefinitely" (this status does not exist and should never exist by
the way). I think changing the bylaws is a terrible way to deal with
this as xterminus would be free (and I imagine welcomed) to reapply as
a TU *if* he returns.

--
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett