[aur-general] TU identity (was Re: REMOVAL: xterminus)

Callan Barrett wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:59:34 EST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 1:44 AM, Leslie P. Polzer <leslie.polzer at gmx.net> wrote:
> In the past I had the impression that pragmatism was more important
> than the by-laws. But I suppose people have changed; after all some
> are starting to compare TU-ship with a professional job.

It was, and then too many people got lazy and it became a problem.

> The bottom line for me is currently: if I'm left alone to contribute
> in the form I have done it over the past few months, I'd be very happy.
> If not, I'll -- granted, reluctantly -- take my hat and give up
> TU-ship.

Then it's a pity you have to leave because I never intended for this
to be a way to remove as many Trusted Users as I could, it was
supposed to be a wake-up call to pull everyone back into line. The
removal of xterminus is because he *has* been gone, as in impossible
to contact, for months now.

--
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett