[aur-general] Enforcing TU Bylaws

Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino themolok.ml at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:02:47 EST 2007

On Fri 2007-12-21 14:33 , Callan Barrett wrote:
> On Dec 21, 2007 4:04 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This way you get two classes of TUs: those who make the decisions (and
> > of course do all the other duties too), and those who make packages.
> > That means that it is no longer a collective, but a bureaucracy.
>
> I just hope the TU system doesn't have to degenerate into two separate
> groups of people, but rather people who can do their job properly.
> Shastry, I don't see why you're defending people when you are doing
> your job as a TU great. The laws are for convenience and it is
> convenient that there are rules set for what to do with people who
> refuse to do their job properly.
>
> Does anyone know how long encelo has been inactive and where he stated this?

Last time I saw him in ml was here:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2005-September/001937.html

He still updates his packages in AUR, but actually he doesn't have any package
in [community], IIRC voidnull adopted them all.

--
Alessio 'mOLOk' Bolognino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Please send personal email to themolok at gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF  2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB