[aur-general] VOTE: Timm Preetz (gummibaerchen)
wizzomafizzo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:21:53 EST 2007
Manuel Espinoza: Who are you? If you're not a Trusted User you must
not vote in these threads.
I'm not sure why this thread hasn't been closed but I've already tried
to contact Bjorn without much luck so I might as well. I count 15 yes
votes and 2 abstains, that means we've reached quorum and Timm Preetz
is now a Trusted User, congratulations!
Yanked from Roman:
Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package AFAIR)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
6. start contributing!
I've updated your AUR account already.
Callan 'wizzomafizzo' Barrett
More information about the aur-general