[aur-general] Moving xfce4-*-svn (was: xfce4-*-svn and others xfce packages)

JJDaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:06:46 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:46:53 +0200
JJDaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:51:19 +0100
> JJDaNiMoTh <jjdanimoth at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Long long quote here:
> > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:58:15 -0700
> > Tobias Kieslich <tobias at justdreams.de> wrote:

[cut]

Done now. All PKGBUILDs are in unsupported, and are orphan. Please,
adopt it if you wish maintain. I have uploaded all targz to
http://jjdanimoth.altervista.org/arch ( xfce4-svn dir ) to help future
Contributor.

For TU, I have only detagged them, so if you want to put back in
community ( and maintain it ) you will need to do only makepkg and
communitypkg.

Also, I close all bug report for xfce-svn packages.

Bye
--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User