[aur-general] [TU Inactivity] Shinlun

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 04:09:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Shinlun Hsieh
<shinlun.hsieh at msa.hinet.net> wrote:

>  For Tus who can help to update my packages, please just take it.

I will take a look at his outdated packages next week as a quick look
yesterday gave me a couple of compiling issues and I had not much time
to look into it.

I updated to quick fix pcmanx-gtk2 for i686 though, but for x86_64
configure fails on the build machine. Again I did not have many time
to look into it, but maybe someone with a x86_64 machine can take a
look, it may just work or not.

Ronald