[aur-general] TU Application

Daenyth Blank daenyth+arch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:19:28 EDT 2008

> * 16 pkts  - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=nofxx
I haven't looked at all of them yet, but you should use `install'
instead of cp and mkdir; for example in the wyd PKGBUILD.

You should also not use provides= and conflicts= for basic packages.
Only use it if it's a replacement. It makes no sense for package `foo'
to provide foo and conflict with foo. You would use this in the case
of foo-svn; it could provide and conflict foo.
Aside: We should perhaps add a namcap rule for this.

You can also remove the empty install= variable. The only ones
required when empty are source and md5sums.