[aur-general] Orphans in community

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Tue Aug 19 15:48:29 EDT 2008

Loui ha scritto:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:23:32PM +0200, Ronald van Haren wrote:
>
>> Yes just go for it. If someone was interested they should have stepped
>> forward by now. It's a pity though that we have these frequent
>> removals. It really would be better if we as a team would not add too
>> many non-popular packages. Ah well, that has been discussed before.
>>

> Retiring TUs should really announce that they plan on leaving, allow
> other TUs to adopt packages, then move the rest to unsupported themselves,
> then finally quit.

They did it Loui (i mean they announced their retirements and their
packages), you have to check frequently your e-mail (i mean check it
more do an effort please),

They just didn't move their packages to unsupported and now we have to
do it.. so .. let's start moving things ;) (all of us should do this,
you can collaborate too Loui).

Now i'm on my work, when i'll arrive to home i will start with someones.

Please if someone move any package to unsupported please send an e-mail...

Thanks everyone

Angel

--
Angel Velásquez