[aur-general] Move .proto files into their own directory.

Tue Aug 19 16:39:56 EDT 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008, Loui wrote:

> I was thinking maybe we should move .proto files that are in the
> community source tree into a directory called prototypes or something.
> What do the rest of you think?

The abs package already provide prototypes in /usr/share/pacman/. The
.proto files in the community cvs that are not there yet should be added
in the abs package (submit a bug report). The rest are duplicates so
should be removed.

believed to be clean.