[aur-general] Could not create directory /home/aur/unsupported/nvidia-utils-beta

ProgDan progdan at progdansoft.com
Wed Aug 20 01:23:57 EDT 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 23:43:24 +0200, Dan Vratil <progdan at progdansoft.com>
wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2008 23:31:58 Aaron Griffin wrote:
>> >
>> > I think this may be caused by a ownership/permissions conflict.
>> >
>> > It might make sense to set the AUR directories permissions and
> ownership
>> > recursively to the correct values if that's the case because there are
>> > many reports of this bug. My hunch is that httpd is running as the
> http
>> > user but the existing AUR directories are owned by nobody since that
> was
>> > how the arch apache package configs changed. I can't really track it
> down
>> > because I don't have shell access to the Arch server.
>> >
>> > Can you admins look into it? Or I could look into it if you give me
>> > proper shell access.
>>
>> The directory was wonky and broken.
>> nvidia-utils-beta/nvidia-utils-beta/supported-cards.txt was all that
>> existed
>>
>> I deleted it. Please try again
> It works. Thank you.

Well, it was working. But it does not work anymore. With the last package,
I probably forgot to add file supported-cards.txt (but I think I didn't -
but, important is, it was not on server), so I created the package again
and guess what and tried to upload it. Could not create directory...
I think AUR does not like me :-(