[aur-general] Could not create directory /home/aur/unsupported/nvidia-utils-beta

kasa biuta.jr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 03:21:58 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 6:33 AM, Vitaliy Berdinskikh <skipper13 at root.ua> wrote:

> Previous packages was broke (makepkg --source bug).

I've just had a look at the output of 'makepkg --source': the patches
are packaged as symbolic links which point to nowhere.
I suspect this could be the problem, since early I've upgraded tasque
(with no patches in the PKGBUILD) without errors.
Maybe the extraction of the packages throw some error and all that is
left is a directory without any file ?

Vitaly, you mentioned a makepkg --source bug, but I couldn't find it:
is this what you're talking about ?

--
kasa