[aur-general] Could not create directory /home/aur/unsupported/nvidia-utils-beta

Loui louipc.ist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:47:25 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 07:33:53AM +0300, Vitaliy Berdinskikh wrote:
> В Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:36:45 -0500
> "Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> пишет:
>
> > On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Vitaliy Berdinskikh
> > <skipper13 at root.ua> wrote:
> > > Hi Aaron.

> > > Don't work :(
> > > http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aurbugos8.jpg
> >
> > Are you guys updating an existing package? Or adding a new one that
> > was deleted?
>
> I's tried update existing package
> with a new build number: 6.0.18-1 -> 6.0.18-3
>
> Previous packages was broke (makepkg --source bug).

Well, I can reproduce it.

Hmm something is really screwy here. It seems like there's some issue
with PHP. Those tarballs with symlinks seem to trigger some
"open_basedir restriction". After that restriction is triggered it
doesn't matter if subsequent tarballs are good.

At the same time there seems to be some kind of flaw where directories in
unsupported-temp are not being deleted. So that directory will probably
be filled with garbage on the server.

I shall investigate further.

Please follow http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11187