[aur-general] Someone hug sergej

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 00:07:28 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Callan Barrett <wizzomafizzo at gmail.com> wrote:
> sergej I'm sorry for trying to vote you out. It was a pretty big dick
> move on my part.
>
> I think you've shown yourself to be perfectly capable of maintaining
> all these packages and like other people have said although it's
> impossible for you to put complete care into each package you're very
> good at fixing stuff when it's reported. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I
> APPRECIATE YOUR WORK. :')

Considering some people have decided to push their own agenda in this
thread (it's not a thread about voting, guys... sheesh), I will reply
to Callan.

Serge, I for one think you are doing a good job too. I do agree with
the sentiment others have had in the past, but do not think less of
you for that. You're doing a good job, so keep it up 8)