[aur-general] Donations and upgrades

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:51:20 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:04 PM, w9ya <w9ya at qrparci.net> wrote:
> So, yeah, now is the time for Aaron to consider such an approach. And IMHO
> it is something to consider BEFORE asking us to consider the current
> proposal from Allan/Lou. HECK , I can't even get Aaron to ask me for money I
> said I would donate.

Why does the decision for ArchLinux to become a non-profit have ANY
bearing whatsoever on this proposal? It seems we're getting a little
cracked here. Let's all take a step back and look at what we're
talking about here, please

I have more important things to do. If anyone has any serious
questions regarding actual facts, feel free to email me personally.
These mailing list posts are getting way out of hand, and frankly I
just don't care anymore.