[aur-general] 64bits Sun's Java Plugin

Ondřej Kučera ondrej.kucera at centrum.cz
Thu Dec 4 17:26:08 EST 2008

Hi,

sadly I have no time to try that now (I suspect that since it needs ~ 4
GB of free space, the compilation will take some time) but if it works
when I try, I'll have nothing but huge respect for Brazilian Archers.
:-) I've been waiting for this plugin for ages (and I also almost
definitely cannot use OpenJDK's one), it would save me really a lot of
trouble.

Ondřej

--
S pozdravem