[aur-general] Account Type On AUR

Eric Bélanger belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Wed Dec 10 14:54:39 EST 2008

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Pierre Schmitz wrote:

> Am Mittwoch 10 Dezember 2008 16:52:13 schrieb Callan Barrett:
>> or give me an incredible reason for being a dev
>
> I resigned as a TU, but still have a few packages in [community]. So what now?
> :-)
>
> Well, I could move some of them to unsupported and the important ones to
> extra.

Pierre: I don't know if you're joking but but you can leave your community
packages in the community repo. The issue here is that Callan wants the
TU/dev to be listed as TU in AUR. Dev can still maintain packages in
community.

Callan: Give me a list of those TU/dev and I'll change their account type
in one go.

believed to be clean.