[aur-general] Packages

stefan-husmann at t-online.de stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Thu Dec 18 19:55:45 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:02:06 +0100
> Subject: Re: [aur-general] Packages
> From: "Imanol Celaya" <ornitorrincos at archlinux-es.org>
> To: "Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR)"
> <aur-general at archlinux.org>

> On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Jens Maucher  wrote:
>  Hello
>  is flashplugin-mozilla
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18695 [2])
>  the same as flashplugin from [extra]?
>
>  Regards
>  --
>  Jens &#39;defcon&#39; Maucher
>
> to me it seems so, but it&#39;s a quite strange PKGBUILD
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] mailto:jensmaucher at online.de
> [2] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18695

Hello,

at first sight I would say it is the same. But the package has many
votes and so I asked on the comment page if there are nonobvious
benefits.

In [extra] there is only a package for i686, in [testing] there are
packages for both architectures, but with different version numbers.
That is strange to me.

Regards Stefan