[aur-general] Packages

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 06:17:44 EST 2008

By the way...
OT: It's only with me, or we are having problems to update our packages?
One of my packages was with a broken link so I changed it but I can't upload
it. It doesn't works.
o.O Am I crazy??
I did it with two different machines with two different links. o.O

Best Regards
---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- http://blog.marcelocavalcante.net