[aur-general] TU Removal - Bob Finch

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:36:47 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 10:31 AM, w9ya <w9ya at qrparci.net> wrote:
>> Allan has removed any chance of my hosting a separate repo as per Aaron G.'s
>> and my own personal wishes because I no longer have access to the AUR.
>
> I'm still at a loss here. Why can you not access the AUR? Allan didn't
> delete your account. If you mean the packages are not owned by you,
> you should be able to adopt them (assuming they are orphans) and
> update them just fine.
>
> Please let me know exactly what errors you are experiencing with
> updating your PKGBUILDs in the AUR

Can we please stop the fighting. Look at my mail above. I will fix
this. Tell me why you cannot update your packages. If someone else has
adopted them, I will orphan them for you so you can adopt them and
update them as you see fit.

Please, there's no problem here. We can argue for hours and hours
about who peed in who's cereal, but we're all adults here. Let's just
fix this and move on