[aur-general] Submit package with different version

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 08:21:43 EST 2008

Hi,

1) I want to submit a pkgbuild for csound5, release 5.10, but I'm not
able because another one exists for csound5, release 5.09. My package
is not just a minor update to the previous one, so simply commenting
the 5.09 version is out of question. How should I do this then?

2) At some moment I uploaded a csound51 package just to try and then I
found out that I was unable to delete it. Could you please remove this
package?

Best regards
-Carlos