[aur-general] x86_64 TU wanted: warzone2100 2.1.0

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 10:15:30 EST 2008

2008/12/26 Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg at gmail.com>:
> 2008/12/26 Vesa Kaihlavirta <vpkaihla at gmail.com>:
>> Hey fellow TUs,
>>
>> I updated Warzone 2100 to the release they finally got out, but I
>> don't have access to x86_64 arch before next year. So, if somebody
>> wants to help our 64bit gamers a bit, go out there and makepkg, test a
>> bit and communitypkg  ;)
>>

> Building here...

The game has been built, but while running I came across a few problems
(could be local to my machine):

* New Campaign shows messages but otherwise the view is empty.
* Sometimes when starting a new campaign, a backdrop appears
  with some lines shooting at the bottom of the screen, and
  after a while of doing apparently nothing, the game crashes.
* Tutorial does not work.

Do these problems appear on i686 as well?

--
Abhishek