[aur-general] Are these people still active as a TU ?

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:31:57 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 8:46 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users I see a couple
> of people of which I'm either not sure if the are still a TU, or have
> still interest in the TU responsibilities.
>
> These are:
>
> encelo: he has no packages in community and is in the AUR not listed as TU
>
> filoktetes: list mail to this list was 23th of December. 9/35 packages
> flagged out of date.
>
> iphitus: has 1 package in community and is of course a dev.
>
> pjmattal: has 1 package in community and is also a dev.
>
> Please report if you are still interested in being a TU. If someone
> else knows more, I'm glad to hear :)
> I will start a ping thread for each of these four people in about a
> weak if the status of them is still unknown by then.
>
> Regards,
> Ronald

Ping for the above question.

About encelo, I've been able to find some information though not much.
His last mail to the mailing list was on September 23th 2006
(http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2006-September/003344.html),
in which he states

[quote]
Anyway, sorry for the long (actually damn long) absence, I'm here to
stay now.
[/quote]

I saw him mentioned by Roman in a list of the current active TUs at
that time in April 2007:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-April/004679.html