[aur-general] Are these people still active as a TU ?

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 05:08:27 EST 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 10:50 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/1/30, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > >From http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users I see a couple
> > of people of which I'm either not sure if the are still a TU, or have
> > still interest in the TU responsibilities.
> >
> > These are:
> >
> > encelo: he has no packages in community and is in the AUR not listed as TU
>
> Angelo is an old-time TU, was inactive for a long time, then returned
> in 27.09.2006, but only updated some packages in unsupported since
> then.

Thanks. I'll contact him directly to see if he has any intentions to
become more active.

> > iphitus: has 1 package in community and is of course a dev.
> James said he resigns at the same time when Pierre and Eric resigned,
> but not on this ML.

He should do that to this mailing list so we all know what is going on :)
He is still listed on the wiki page as trusted user, and also on bbs.
If you are sure that he has resigned those should be removed. If not I
will also contact him personally about his status.