[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] Resignation from Dev/TU position

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:51:24 EST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 6:00 AM, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> After a lot of thought, I've realised I've reached a point where I
> don't have the time and energy to contribute to Arch anymore. I'm at a
> transitional period from an intern to a practicing dentist(2 months to
> go), and a lot of work needs to be done, all of which requires a good
> amount of my time. I also will be travelling on business/education a
> lot this year, and for a good amount of time will not have access to
> any linux box to do Arch related work. And most importantly, I have to
> do a huge amount of studying this year to write a couple of board
> exams in the latter part of the year. I've tried balancing my schedule
> to get more time with arch in, but it doesn't seem to be working out
> too well, and I clearly need to focus on my profession.

Wow, sad to see you go, but congrats on everything else. While it's
not the same, I have a friend from school who is a erm... oral
hygenist (?) or something... then dentist assistant. And I know their
work was hard, I can only imagine what yours entails 8).

Good luck to you in the future. I'm sure it'll go well.