[aur-general] moblock, libnetfilter_queue and libnfnetlink orphan request

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:20:22 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 09:34:38AM -0500, Filip Wojciechowski wrote:
> Thanks Xavier.
>
> All packages should be up to date now.  I'd appreciate it if you or
> somebody else could look them over, though -- I've no real experience with
> package maintenance so I'm a bit insecure about the whole thing at the
> moment ;)

I don't have much experience either, but these projects look perfectly
standard, so ideal for packaging. You can't find easier :) You simply throw
the PKGBUILD prototype at it, fill the blanks and it works.

Just repeating one little comment from molok on libnetfilter_queue :
"try to keep the length of pkgdesc < 80 chars;"

That's why I shortened it in the pkgbuild I attached previously.
Otherwise, I think it's fine.