[aur-general] AUR Release 1.5.0

Bjørn Lindeijer bjorn at lindeijer.nl
Tue Feb 19 08:24:59 EST 2008

On 2/19/08, Simo Leone <simo at archlinux.org> wrote:
> This is a really big release, and I do mean big. This release brings
> a json interface, the brand new arch look, a tu voting back-end, tons of
> changes under the hood, and the removal of safe flags, among tons of
> other changes. See the shortlog for the nitty gritty.
>
> Enjoy
> -S

One small nitpick about the new theme. Did anybody notice that the AUR
is using a slightly fancier logo image than the one in the header used
by the main website and the bug tracker? I prefer it, but somebody
should make sure the same image is used everywhere.

All in all, a whole bunch of useful updates!

Bjørn