[aur-general] AUR Release 1.5.0

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:32:11 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 10:23 PM, Simo Leone <simo at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:47:32PM +0100, Alessio Bolognino wrote:
> > Praise: Really good job!
> >
> > Question: Is there a way to list all packages voted by me (and/or packages with
> > notify) ?
> >
> > Critic: The lack of the "Sort by" box in the search page is IMHO a regression.
> >
> We're trying to clean up the interface a little without decreasing
> functionality. So we figured since it's fairly standard to have
> clickable column headings for sorting, that it was a reasonable change.
>
> -S

That may be true, but I think the 'sort by age' functionality is not
available anymore if I'm not overlooking something obviously. I always
used this type of sorting when there is an orphan request to see when
the contributor of the particular package last updated any package
(saves me time for only having to check one package). I really think
this was a nice funtionality.

Ronald