[aur-general] PKGBUILD for newest asterisk-addons

Collin adderd at kkmfg.com
Fri Feb 22 12:02:37 EST 2008

Oh, I wondered because my Yeastar patch isn't in the version you
uploaded. I suppose it's not the end of the world if you don't want to
add it in but I actually had to have the Yeastar patch because I use an
8 port yeastar analog interface card.

Thanks for updating the repository though. People have emailed me about
the possibility of getting a FreePBX package out there. Do you have any
experience with it?