[aur-general] little AUR glitches

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Wed Feb 27 17:35:56 EST 2008

On the main page of AUR, my statistics indicate that I have one package
flagged out-of-date, but I have looked at the list of my packages and I
simply cannot find it. Could someone check this please? thanks!

Oh, and one more thing: on the packages page, when I select
"Location=community", "Per page = 100" and click on "Orphans", I see
items 1 to 100 of a list of 109. But clicking the link "More" at the
bottom right does not bring one to the next page with items 101 to 109:
instead I get the same first page.