[aur-general] Stepping down

w9ya at qrparci.net w9ya at qrparci.net
Thu Feb 28 15:56:11 EST 2008

> On weekends I'll maintain my repo. 4.0.2 was just tagged so I need to
> build qt 4.4 now.
> Most of my PKGBUILDs are done properly so it shouldn't be much trouble
> to maintain them.

Hey Tardo and the gang;

I'm gonna butt my nose in here, and I hope that is o.k.

Why step down then?

There is no minimum number of packages for you to maintain to stay a TU,
and there is no maximum number of TUs.... So why not just remain and
"handle" the number of packages you wish to ?

OR ; Am I missing something here ?

Very best regards;

Bob Finch

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 3:22 AM, Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Best of luck in whatever you do, and thanks for your great work in
>> Arch.
>>
>> I've adopted idutils.
>> Are you going to maintain your personal KDE4 repo now?
>>
>> -- Abhishek

Liviu Librescu - În veci pomenirea lui.
(May his memory be eternal.)