[aur-general] bacula package

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Tue Jan 1 05:32:07 EST 2008

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:11:48 +0000
<kalos at autistici.org> wrote:

Hi!

> I packaged the latest version of Bacula, so I wish to publish it, but
> there's  already an older package in AUR that I can't replace.

Thank you for your attempt to bring bacula packge up-to-date.

I'm installing it at the moment, but see that it has mysql deps.

Will it be possible to remove mysql dep and just inform user to install
some database back-end 'cause  Bacula can use either MySQL, PostgreSQL
or even SQLite, although, I agree, configuring Bacula with different
back-ends involve some extra hacking?

Sincerely,
Gour