[aur-general] Resignation from TU group

Thu Jan 3 21:29:01 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I have decided to resign from the TU team because I have no longer the
interest and time for TU specific duties like safe-flagging and the voting
processs for TU candidates.

Several of my packages in community/unsupported are available if someone
else is interested in them:

adesklet-yab
buoh
fish
listen
ltris
musepack-tools
plib
pydilbert (unsupported)
python-musicbrainz2
realplayer (unsupported)
xarchive

I'll keep them if no one else is interested in them.  As for the rest of
my packages, they'll be moved to extra or remain in community/unsupported
where I'll continue maintaining them.

I also would like to reduce my involvement with the community64 repo. I'll
start another thread with more details upon that.

Regards,
Eric

believed to be clean.