[aur-general] TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)

Timm Preetz timm at preetz.us
Fri Jan 4 10:42:05 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-03 at 23:21 +0530, Varun Acharya wrote:
> Following the discussion period for Abhishek, (abhidg), now starts the
> 7 day voting period. Please lets avoid past issues of being unable to
> reach quorum. Abhishek's introduction is here
>
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-December/006473.html

Yes.

The PKGBUILD seem good, except for some style.

I think it is extra-important that TUs obey the "standard PKGBUILD
style" and so I would like to point you to a forum post explaining some
more detail:

Of course one may call this minor, but I think the right order, and
(more importantly) the "|| return 1" is good if used throughout all
PKGBUILDs.

I think the restructuring can be done in ~10-15 minutes, so not that big
of a problem, just something one has to get used to (also took me some
time and I'm always looking at my cheat-sheet ;))

Furthermore the two arches are a big plus, so you have my vote.