[aur-general] State of community64

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 4 12:19:31 EST 2008

Chess Griffin schrieb:
> I understand.  I plan to adopt some orphaned PKGBUILDS in AUR, but in
> the meantime it seemed like there was a need and so I thought I would
> jump in and help.

If you explain that you want to become a TU only to reduce the size of
the difflist, then IMO it wouldn't be necessary to have many packages in
AUR. That strongly depends on the TUs who are voting, but as the need of
some x86_64 builders is huge, you should be able to convince them. Any
opinions from TUs on this? (Note that I am not a TU anymore and thus my
opinion doesn't really count when it comes to voting you in or not)