[aur-general] Applying to become TU.

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:17:06 EST 2008

Okay, I will sponsor Mateusz. This will start a five day discussion period.

I will start with some comments.

Yesterday I had a quick look through some of his packages in AUR. I
made a couple of suggestions, which he has quickly applied (except for
ngircd which he must have overlooked). Most packages where in good
shape however!

I want to emphasize to Mateusz that custom licenses are very
important, especially for a TU (read them carefully and see if it
allows you to redistribute or not). I'm confident he will take care of
this in the future.

One question I do have for Mateusz. Are you confident you can devote
enough time to the TU job with all the project you are involved in ?