[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Sergej Pupykin pupykin.s at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:15:10 EST 2008

I fixed most of maintainer tags. (hope I did not mistake and did not add
myself to foreign package))

Moreover he seems to not have notification for comments for his packages in
> the
> AUR, so writing a comment about a package is like writing it in /dev/null.

Current AUR sends notification to owner even if he  was not subscribed.

The last thing: seriously, who the hell needs stuff like
> cross-arm-wince-cegcc-libstdcppdll ? More than 500 packages owned by
> sergej have
> less than 10 votes, so virtually useless.

People who have PocketPC and want to write program for own needs want to
have cegcc package group. Yes, I don't know how many people want it...

I have to admit almost all his packages are not out of date (still, I can't
> understand how this is possible), kudos for that, but IMHO the quality is
> more important than the quantity.

Quantity becomes quality