[aur-general] REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Wed Jan 16 17:46:34 EST 2008

I just looked at the TU Bylaws concerning TU removal
http://dev.archlinux.org/~simo/TUbylaws.html#Removal
and it looks like this discussion is not yet valid, for it says that

"A motion must be made by at least two active Trusted Users for the removal of a Trusted
User."

AFAICS only one such motion has been made until now ...

I tend to agree with Roman, we should let Sergej continue his job, even though I really
believe 600 packages is too much for one person. This does not prevent us from pursuing
this discussion, but if we take the Bylaws seriously then the "official" discussion period
concerning sergej's removal has not even started.