[aur-general] [Who has seen him?] nesl247 & zeus

JJDaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 03:48:23 EST 2008

Welcome to the new program transmit on-the-cable from aur-general
mailing list!

Today, I want to speak you about two Trusted Users: nesl247 and zeus.
They disappear without a message! The last message from nesl was
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2007-October/006022.html. I
can't find the last message from zeus... I do not have too much time :D

On the package's view, nesl doesn't have out-of-dated packages ( 0 of 5
maintained in community ), which last updated is system-config-printer
( Last Updated: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:01:01 ). Zeus has 17 packages in
community, which 4 out-of-dated. I don't see the last-updated time.. is
it needed?

We're look for them.. but if you have any notice, please call
12-3456789, send a fax to 98-7654321 or reply to this mail.

Thanks in advance!

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User