[aur-general] disowning some packages

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 07:30:58 EST 2008

Hi!

After my inactivity period and finally restoring my internet
connection I've realized that I cannot maintain many packages anymore,
especially big ones. My speed is 6-8 kbytes/s. :-(
Thus I'm willing to disown some of my packages.
First of all, I want to get rid of games, because I don't play them anyway:
- cube (requires zero maintainence because no longer developed, but still works)
- assaultcube
- sauerbraten (~200M, needs an update)
- nexuiz (>250M)
- glob2
Any volunteers?
Next, I may also disown some other packages that need frequent updates
because (most probably) I will move to another city next month and I
don't know how easy it will be to get an ADSL (or at least a "street
LAN") in a rented flat.
If anyone is interested in maintaining some of my packages - let me know.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)