[aur-general] Trouble with package vim

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Mon Jan 21 17:09:19 EST 2008

Hi,

	vi and vim are in different repositories (core vs. extra) and you di
only a pacman -Su not an -Syu which would have pulled in the new core
database.

If you hit it at a very unfortunate time then extra was newer than core,
although I updated the core database before extra.

Anyway, at the moment the issue is resolved because after a pacman -Syu
I get all thre packages at 7.1.228 revision

	-T