[aur-general] [VOTE] Allan McRae

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:27:50 EST 2008

2008/1/16, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com>:
> Hi all TUs!
>
> This message starts the voting period for Allan McRae.
> His introduction can be found here:
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-January/006600.html
> You have 7 days to vote. Please be active!

OK, the discussion period is over.
24 TUs voted, so we have a quorum.
21 yes, 1 abstain, so please wellcome Allan! :-)

<copypaste>

Now you have to:
1. send the output of htpasswd -n <userid> to Simo (htpasswd is in
apache package AFAIR)
2. contact Eric to change your account on forums
3. ask some TU for the #archlinux-tu @ freenode key
(I'm not sure if you can catch me because of my "no internet" status)
4. add yourself to http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users
5. if you're not upgraded to a Trusted User group on bugtracker in 2
days - report this as a bug to Roman" ;-)
6. contact Aaron if you want to help x86_64 out by building your
packages on the 64 bit building machine.
7. read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
 and http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AURtools_Tutorial again
8. start contributing!

</copypaste>