[aur-general] eb- & arp- tables packages / other question

Michal Soltys soltys at ziu.info
Mon Jan 28 02:23:52 EST 2008

Hello

I've added ebtables recently, but arptables is already added by someone
else. Problem is - that PKGBUILD is a little careless (using /usr/local,
trying to install into real filesystem). I left a comment and contacted
current maintainer by mail, but no reply so far.

What is the best way to adopt such package ?

As for the the other question - I've some builds for already existing
packages, but in a bit specialized way - i.e. by default installing into
chroot environment. Is it ok to add such packages to AUR (i.e.
mldonkey-chroot) with proper conflicts / provides tables ?