[aur-general] TU: Disown extract-xiso please

Wes Brewer brewerw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:07:44 EST 2008

Could a TU please disown the extract-xiso package.  It was added in
April 2005 and has never seen an update.
I would like to take over this package and I've tried to contact the
contributer without success.

Further investigation into this users packages reveals that 3 out of 4
of his packages are flagged out of date, all 4 of them were added in
April 2005 and have never seen an update.

Maybe it would be best to disown all of his packages as the contributer
doesn't seem to be around anymore.  At least then
others could take over the PKGBUILD's.
List of achlinux-nl's pacakges: cage, eggdrop, extract-xiso, gnuvd

Thank You
Wes,